1131 Back Bay Dr
Newport Beach, CA 92660
You won't get some silly headband or shirt, since shirts are not required at the Liquid Run!
You will get an awesome Liquid waterproof phone bag that allows you to Tweet, post, and share all of your selfies safely while on the course without the fear of getting your precious phone wet. While we’re talking about selfies, post yours to @theliquidrun and use the hashtag #theliquidrun.You will also receive a set of super stylish sunnies, so you won't have to worry about losing your $200 pair to Davy Jones. To complete your fantastic Liquid look, be sure to proudly wear your finisher medal.
There are no rules! We’re just kidding, of course. Take a look below for a few rules we’d appreciate you following:
- All participants must follow instructions given by course officials and lifeguards.
- Life jackets are required at all times while on the free play obstacles or main course.
- All photos taken by media or Liquid Run staff can be used to market or promote other Liquid Run events.
- All participants must complete and sign a waiver of liability.
- Do not wear sharp objects, belts, clothing with metal buttons, jewelry or hair accessories that may get caught on or puncture the obstacles.
- All participants understand there are no refunds
- It is the participant’s duty to inform Liquid Run staff if they have been injured or hurt during the event.
- Have fun, but don't be "that guy" or "that girl". Excessive alcohol consumption may result in expulsion from the water areas.
- Have fun!
The Liquid Run begins at 9:00am.
- Photo ID. for Packet Pick-up
- An initialed, signed, and dated copy of the participant waiver
- Pack as if you are going to the beach for the day (because you are!).
- $10 cash for parking.
- Life vests will be provided for adults sizes XS, S, M, L, XL & XXL as well as children's sizes (If you require a different size, we request that you bring your own to ensure that you are able to participate).
Yes, we will have some amazing floats to play on and in, but we encourage everyone to bring their own favorite floatie to lounge around in during the day!
- No outside alcoholic beverages will be allowed.
- No genuine weapons and/or firearms will be allowed.
- No glass containers will be allowed.
- No poor attitudes will be allowed...
Yes! The event is very safe. There is always an element of risk of injury when on the course, but the Liquid team has taken measures to ensure the course is safe and manageable for all. Please understand that, despite the requirement of life vests, any water event comes with the risk of injury and drowning. Participants assume all risks and medical expenses if needed during or after the event. All participants should brief themselves as to where the medical tent and lifeguards are located when they arrive for the event.
Come hang out for free and enjoy the view; you will not be disappointed! Land lovers are welcome to enjoy the music, food, and liquid libations area while you watch your friends tear it up on the obstacle course!
From bikinis to speedos to board shorts, all swimwear is welcome as long as your private parts stay private.
Yes! This is a whole family and friends event. We encourage groups to help each other over the obstacles and across the course.
Yes, the kid zone is free to children of paying adult participants.
Spectators can purchase kids zone wrist bands for the day of the event.
Our goal is for everyone, big or small, to have the time of their life!
Must be 48 inches and under.
No, You only need to be taller than 48 inches. If your child is under 48 inches the Kids Zone is the perfect fit for them and its FREE!
We do apologize, but there are no refunds under any circumstance. But, we're not going to leave you out to dry (see how we did that?). You can transfer your registration to another person until the transfer deadline. Please see location detail page for transfer deadline.
Rain or shine, the event will go on. Plus, you will already be wet, so what does it matter?
For every event we are always looking for awesome people with great attitudes to be a part of the Liquid Run crew. Click here to view volunteer shift details and to sign up to volunteer at our Newport Beach 2017 event. All volunteers who sign up to volunteer will receive a free race entry. It doesn’t get any better than that. Tell your friends!
What is the minimum age to volunteer?
Anyone able to complete volunteer duties may sign up to volunteer. Volunteers under 14 should be accompanied by an adult. If you plan to redeem the free race in exchange for volunteering, you need to be at least 48 inches tall to go on the main course. If you are under 48 inches tall, then you can use your free race in the kid’s zone.
Can I redeem the free race before I volunteer?
You may redeem your free race entry for volunteering either before or after your volunteer shift. However, redeeming it after is easier.
- If you redeem your free entry before you volunteer, you have to fill out a form and give your credit card number.
- If you redeem your free entry after you volunteer, you can just use a coupon that we will give you.
Can I bring my very young child to my volunteer shift?
We recommend that you do not bring young children to accompany you during your volunteer shift. Because our race is near the water (and some of our volunteer positions are on the obstacle course, which is floating on the water), young children will need a lot of supervision in order to remain safe, and it may be difficult to juggle both volunteer duties and keeping an eye on young children.
Packet pick-up will be available on site, beginning one hour prior to the first wave of the day.
Your packet includes your free Liquid waterproof bag, stylish sunnies, and arm floaties!
Early Packet Pick Up is from 3 - 7pm on Friday, June 23, 2017 at:
Road Runner Sports
24291 Ave De La Carlota
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Your photo ID (required at packet pick-up).
An initialed, signed, and dated copy of the participant waiver. This is optional to bring with you, but will greatly help save some time in line! Click HERE (PDF) to download.
You may pick up another participant's packet, but you will need the following items in order to do so:
1. Copy of their photo ID.
2. Signed letter from your friend stating that you are allowed to pick up their packet.
*Race packets and materials must be picked up on-site. They will not be shipped to participants.
We recommend that you arrive at least one hour before your wave time. Remember that you will have to park, pick up your packet, and make your way to the starting line.
We are a for-profit organization, but we do donate a portion of proceeds to local charities! For questions or to volunteer please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877-210-1170. When e-mailing or calling us, please state which Liquid run location you are inquiring about.